WELCOME TO BALLA BROS STORAGE
If you are looking for storage please call 221.9984 or go to contact page to fill out information we will get back to you by end of the business day.
All units now installed with treated lumber base, 1/2" foam insulation and 3/4" treated plywood base ensuring damp free units usually caused by pallets on concrete floors.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE SIZES, AVAILABILITY & PRICE
RENTAL PERIOD: MONTHLY
W' X L'
6' X 12'
6' X 12'
8' X 12'
8'w & 9'w
HINTS FOR PACKING & STORING
1. Use furniture drawers to hold delicate items. Wrap them in bubble wrap or newspaper.
2. When packing toys or smaller objects, remember to fill boxes completely, stuffing open area with plain newspaper to prevent collapsing when stacked.
3. Do not store anything combustible (such as paint and chemicals) or perishable (such as food that is not permanently sealed).
4. When storing lawn and garden equipment, drain any fluids prior to storage in order to avoid corrosive damage.
5. Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes, rakes etc.
6. Always use high quality locks on your unit.
7. When storing delicate heirlooms use specially constructed boxes, such as wardrobe boxes.
8. Furniture should always be wrapped with celephane wrap.
9. Cover mattresses and store them on level surface. Wrap mattress in original plastic bag that you received from store.
10. Store small items like pots and pans in large appliances, such as stoves and refrigerators.
11. Wrap all large appliances in celephane wrap for additional peace of mind.
12.Break down items (such as table legs) and store large furniture (like tabletops and sofas) on end to save space.
13. Use protective covers and treat wood surfaces before storing.
14. If storing business files, label all boxes and construct aisles so files are easily seen and accessible.
15. Clean furniture, boxes and the storage unit of all food and perishables.
If you are not sure about something drop us a line we would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.